Large capacity session bag designed to be carried on a barrow.
- Designed for carrying on a barrow
- Tough 600D PU backed polyester
- Perfect muted camo pattern
- Heavy duty zips
- Padded lifting handles
- Reinforced base
- Zipped padded buzzer bar pocket in lid
- Four roomy external pockets
- Four internal pockets to organize gear
- Padded lining
- Three removable, adjustable Velcro dividers
- Dimensions (including external pockets): 65cm wide x 45cm deep x 38cm high
The Camo Barra Bag is more suited as a 'barrow bag' due to its large 50-litre capacity. Inside the large, roomy central storage compartment, there are three pockets built onto the sidewalls. These are perfect for small tackle boxes, lead pouches etc. and for keeping essential items easily accessible.
Outside, there are another three pockets - zipped this time - including a front pocket which will look after large plastic tackle boxes. And just like the medium Carryall, there’s a rear open topped pocket for storing clothing etc.
Finally, add in a compartment for your rod support systems; a padded, adjustable shoulder strap which is anchored to the main body of the bag with tough webbing loops, meaning there are no plastic attachments which can weaken with age